Transferring the Domain-Wide FSMO roles:
- Using an account with Domain Admin privileges, open the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in from the Administrative Tools folder
- Right-click your domain and select "Operations Masters..."
- You will see three tabs named RID, PDC and Infrastructure, showing information about the server holding the role and the possible candidate server
- Click “Change” if the name of the candidate for the role is the one that you want and confirm the change
- If that is not the case, cancel the operation, click one more time on your AD domain and then choose “Connect to Domain Controller”
- Now you just need to select the DC you expect to hold the FSMO role and follow the above mentioned procedure