Mike Laverick recently gave a really interesting 42 minutes Webcast covering the following topics:
- ESX Partitioning
- Local VMFS Volumes
- Pros & Cons of using SAN Storage
- How big should my LUNs be?
- How big should my Virtual Disk be?
- How should you arrange Virtual Disks in VM?
- What are the storage considerations for VDI?
- What storage considerations do you have with VMware Virtual Machine Snapshots?
- Storage Monitoring / Reporting advices
- How fast will my Virtual Center Data Base grow?
You can watch the event here.
Posted by Gabriel Maciel