- SVMotion: This VI plugin allows VMware administrators to invoke storage VMotion (SVMotion) events.
- Add Port Groups: This plugin enables the creation of multiple port groups of any type on an number of ESX servers and virtual switches at once.
- Rdp: Allows for RDP from VMware Virtual Infrastructure client right click menu.
- Console: Adds a SSH enabled tab named 'Console' when a host system is selected.
- KeySniffer: KeySniffer is an example of how VI 2.5 client plugins can be abused. This plugin sniffs all key strokes that occur within the VI 2.5 client and outputs them to C:\viclientkeystrokes.txt.
This is the link to viplugins.com.
Posted by Gabriel Maciel